Monday, November 12, 2007

What's This?

Friday night was date night, which was much in need. We headed over to the Block to grab some dinner, walk around some of our favorite shops and take in a movie (Fred Claus). It was a nice evening out.

Saturday was my Day of Rest as I already told you. In the evening we went up to Hollywood. We walked around some of the shops, and people watched until the gang arrived (Jeric, Brendo, Amy and Ryan). Then we waited, and waited, and waited for a table at CPK worst Hostess ever. We finally got seated, had some good pizza and headed over to the El Capitan for The Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D style.


7 comments:

jeric2003 said...

Yay! Thanks so much for getting there early enough to put in a reservation! We would have been dead (and hungry) without you.

Love the double-glasses look, Paul.

Cyn said...

You gotta hook me up with any photos you got. Those are all the photos we took.

jeric2003 said...

Silly girl - there's a link over at my blog!

Cyn said...

but the photos are so small...

jeric2003 said...

The photos are full-size but show up as thumbnails and you can even choose what size the thumbnails are. But if you're in the Image Gallery view, you can click the Preview button (not far below the Image Gallery tab) to scroll through photos in a larger view, and it has all sorts of choices - view full image is one of those.

It's not a perfect website, but I like its organization better than flickr and photobucket, which is why I use it.

Cyn said...

they dont show up a normal size when i save them and open them with picassa (photo program). it makes me sad.

jeric2003 said...

Well, that's weird. I guess I'll have to email them to you.