Sunday, November 11, 2007

Top 10 things I've done on vacation as an adult

10. Seeing Reba McEntire Las Vegas, NV
09. Eating a Philly Cheese Steak Philadelphia
08. Camping Idyllwild, CA
07. Seeing the sites Santa Cruz, CA
06. Walking along the Jersey Shore
05. Mini Golf, Batting Cages and Baseball Denver, CO
04. Going to the top of the Arch St. Louis
03. Monuments and Memorals Washington DC
02. Swimmin w/Dolphins Belize & Ridin ATVs in jungles Cozumel

And Number
01. Snorkeling in Kauai & Experiencing Pearl Harbor in Hawaii


I thought this would be an easy Top Ten list but as I kept remembering more and more great vacations and adventures I have had I could have had a list that kept going and going. I tried to widdle it down but even looking at these there are more I want to keep adding in.

No comments: