Monday, November 12, 2007

Long Weekend part deux


Sunday I woke with a headache at 8am so I decided to go back to bed for awhile longer. After I woke up I grabbed some laundry and headed down to SD for the day. I took the madre grocery shopping. Folded some of her laundry and then we went to grab a bite to eat and out to the movies (Dan in Real Life). Then it was time to switch my laundry and do a couple chores around the house. I needed to go to Wal-mart so I took my moms car to run my errands and fill it up with gas. Mom and I hung out at the house a bit more and laughed at the silliness of Meeko. Finally it was time to head home again.
Meeko (aka Little Bit) will do anything for a treat. ANYTHING

My bonus day off was used to do what would have normally been done on Saturday and Sunday. I prepared lessons for the next week of school. I watched a little TV and played some games on the internet. I feel much more relaxed and rested after my three days off.

4 comments:

Amy said...

is meeko playing with another lanyard or ribbon?

Cyn said...

it is the SAME lanyard string. she goes nuts over that thing. who knew. why on earth did i buy her toys when a string would do just fine.

Amy said...

yeah. seriously. if string makes her happy, good for her i guess. haha. but that is true, she would do anything for a scooby snack..i mean kitty snack

Cyn said...

the lanyard string is now in 3 pieces though. so she would go through a lot of it in her life. we just got her new kitty snacks and was freaking out to get them open.