Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day of Rest

Today is the start of my three day weekend. And to celebrate we did NOTHING. I woke up took a shower, got some breakfast. Watched Survivor and CSI from last Thursday, and a little football. Played around on the internet. It has been great. I am not looking forward to having to do work, maybe I will put it off till Monday. Two days of doing nothing sounds great right about now. I am toying with the idea of going down to church tomorrow morning but I am not sure yet. Right now we are getting ready to head to Hollywood to meet up with some friends for dinner and a movie... but there will be more on that later. Have a great Saturday everyone.

2 comments:

Amy said...

breakfast? psh what time did you get up? i woke up at 10:30am and then i decided that a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. so i woke up again at noon...now there's a saturday

Cyn said...

8:30, I usually have to get up at 6am so it was sleeping in. I slept longer today because at 8 I woke up with a headache so I went back to bed for a couple more hours. Your brother must be wearing off on me because I feel like a bum and as if I have wasted the day if I am sleeping after about 10-1030am