Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Question: What do Jasper, Alabama and Al-Manamah, Bahrain have in common?

Answer:  Their love of John Krasinski from The Office!

Seriously, check out our site meter at the bottom of the blog.  When we posted those pics from the Kings game the other night, apparently the only other blog to have similar pics was Perez Hilton.  Some celebrity blogs found our pics and linked to them, so now we've been getting all kinds of people checking us out.  We usually average 16 hits a day.  The past 2 days we've had over 500....most from the johnkrasinski.net site.  I'm starting to see why there are so many paparazzi out there.  I had no idea so many people out there are obsessed with celebrity pics.  Maybe this could be a new career option for me.  I like taking pictures.  How hard could it be to learn how to stalk people?  

1 comment:

Darth said...

Homer, promise me you won't stalk Lenny and Carl

Okay. I'm going outside....to....stalk Lenny and Carl....hehehe...doh!