Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Journal 3/26/08

Went to work in the morning today. Nothing big going on there. I had to go to a training most of the morning. The speaker had had a botox treatment recently so she could barely move her mouth to talk and I never saw her eyelids move during the two hours. Trust me, I was watching. I got off work a little late and headed to my parent's house. They weren't home and I didn't have my key on me. I took in the fabulous shopping Alhambra has to offer to kill time. I almost bought a new Wii game. While I was deciding which one, I went to Big 5 and ended up getting a new pair of shoes instead. I picked up my mom at my grandparent's house. We got my dad and brother for dinner at Carl's Jr. before I dropped them off at the airport. My cousin Emily is getting married in New York on Saturday and they're going to represent the western Hutchins.

Next up: Three day weekend!

No comments: