Friday, February 08, 2008

Journal 2/8/08

I didn't really have a topic for today, so I'm going to steal from Josh Tate's blog and put up a run down of my day. Enjoy!

I got up at 7:30. Cooked up some oats and had some fruit for breakfast. I headed over to Biola and worked out in the fitness center. Mostly running on the treadmill and doing crunches with weights. I watched SportsCenter on the monitors while running. Was there a little over an hour, then went to chapel at 9:30. There was no speaker today, just music. It was good, but not what I was hoping for. Went home, played some Guitar Hero, checked email then washed a bunch of dishes. Had a light lunch. Cyndi came home so I shaved, showered, and we left at 3:00 to head up to East L.A. College. I was unable to get into the photo class I wanted, but found another I should be able to register for next week on Wednesday nights. On our way back we went to Souplantation for dinner. After went shopping for shoes and a few gifts at Target but didn't find much. Got back home at 9:30ish.

No comments: