Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 is Coming!

So I decided to end the year with a survey:
This one's all about what you want out of '07!

1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Looking for A job

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Only friendship

3. New house?
Probably not.

4. What will you do different in 07?
Walk everyday

5. New Years Resolution?
Be come a healthier me

6. What will you not be doing in 07?
Picking stupid fights

7. Any trips planned in 2007?
We are talking about a few possibilities. New York, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, Mexico and Canada are being discussed

8. Wedding plans?
Not for me

9. What's on your calendar?
The days I will be working

10. What can't you wait for?
All the fun times to come

11. What would you like to see happen different?
Family to realize that it is time spent with each other that is important, not the showering of gifts.

12. What about youself will you be changing?
Hopefully my size

13. What happend in '06 that you didnt think would ever happen?
I am not sure

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Of course.

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in '06?
Anything is possible

16. Will you start or quit drinking?
I'll stick with my one or two drinks on a rare occasion

17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
My family relationships are pretty darn good

18. Will you do charity work?
I will raise money for diseases I want to see cures for.

19. Will you go to bars?
Doubtful

20. Will you be nice to people you dont know?
Sure, why not

21. Do you expect '07 to be a good year for you?
I am sure there will be ups and downs, the trick is making the ups count for more than the downs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! nice answer on 21. ;0)

Cyn said...

why thank you.