Saturday, December 30, 2006

Close to my Heart

I am signed up to raise money and awareness for MS this year. I will be creating a team to take to the streets of San Diego with me and complete a walk for MS. Everyone is welcome to join me. Anyone who is interested in joining the team please visit this website. If you cannot complete the walk please think about donating to this cause. I will be selling the Hope wristband for $2. Also this adorable bear for $5
If you do not wish to purchase either of these items but would still like to make a donation you can visit my donation webpage by clicking here. Then all you need to do is type in the donation amount and click the continue button. It will take you to a secure page where you can fill out all of your information.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in. and i wanna braclet.

Cyn said...

sweet! and thank you very much!

Thany said...

I will be walking that walk too--look for me!

And count me in for a bracelet. I will be donating money tomorrow.

You will rock this walk!!

Cyn said...

yea! i will definately do that.

great, i will get it to you as soon as possible.

i love that photo of you.

Anonymous said...

Moe said: Hey Cee I want to buy a braclet. Should I just mail you $2?

Cyn said...

yes, i will mail you one as soon as i get my shipment. thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and sign me up for one baby.

Cyn said...

Of course! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'd like a bear too pleeeeease. Add it to the family collection. I'm going to send you some money, but I'm not sure how long it'll take due to international mail. :\

Cyn said...

Gotcha down for one. I got the bands today, hopefully the bears will be soon to follow. Once I get both I will ship them out to you. No rush sweets. FYI your Christmas card got here in about 7 days.

Anonymous said...

Oh it did? do me a favor and just ship the stuff to CO. I'll be there in a month and I don't want to have to stuff the bear into a suitcase. More than likely, I'll be sending the money out next week for you.

Cyn said...

Yep. I will do that dear. Whenever, you know that.