Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dear Clippers,



Hey guys, how's it going? I just wanted to let you know I can't root for you. I'm glad you're making progress in the playoffs and all this year, but we both know this won't last. You're still the Clippers.

You seem like nice guys and all...especially compared to the egos you share Staples Center with. Sam Cassell was really a nice pick up, but he's old and soon things will be back to normal. It's too little, too late for this year. Maybe it would have helped if you had put some effort into any of the past 30 years we've been together; given me something to keep me entertained. Even Cubs fans get a bit of hope now and then.

Just know I wish you the best of luck in the future. I'll never hang your posters or fly your flags from my car, but I wish you no ill will. I think it's best if we're just friends.

Trust me. It's not you, it's me.

No comments: