Friday, December 30, 2005

Girls Gone Wild

From left to right: Cyndi, Manda, Charlie, Morgan and Moe

My friend Charlie is on Christmas leave from the Army so we decided to get together with the rest of the gang and have a girls night out. We headed out to The Block and ate dinner at TGIFridays. We ordered drinks and Charlie bought us a round of Scooby Snacks. Soooo Good!

We had a yummy dinner and then walked over to the AMC theatre to catch a flick. We saw 'Fun with Dick and Jane' I liked it more than my counterparts. I didn't expect much from it. It was an ok movie, the funniest part was the couples kid who spoke a combanation of English and Spanish. "Not my telemundo!"

After that we said fairwell to Moe and Manda as they had to head home. Morgan, Charlie and I decided to catch another movie. We saw Rumor Has It. Which I liked but I am not a big movie buff as far as rating things. I like a lot of films that many people would laugh at me for liking. I thought it was a cute movie. It took a little while to get started, and ended a bit fast but I would still go see it again. I am glad we got the chance to have some time for all of us to hang out.

1 comment:

Moe said...

All Right Girls Night Out! You me Jack and Frank wee's going on a date!

I had the most fun I've had in a long time!