Saturday, December 31, 2005

Charlie Take Two!

Since Charlie is leaving soon after Paul got off of work tonight Morgan, Paul and I went to meet up with her for dinner at you guessed it Olive Garden. Paul and I had a gift certificate (Thank You Ric and Jeri!) I have never been there so it was a new experience for me. The breadsticks were good (I still like Pat and Oscars better), the soup was delecious some of the best I have ever had and the Cheesy Chicken with Pasta was excellent. They also gave us a sample of some wine which was good too.

We had a good time catching up and hanging out. After dinner we went back to Charlie's place to look at her 'yearbook' from Basic Training, videos of training and graduation and some photos from graduation. Wow, I have a huge respect for this girl! She is so strong and determined for making it through.

Stay safe Charlie and goodluck in the next portion of your training!
We will all miss you greatly.

2 comments:

Ric said...

Holy crap! This is off the topic, but I just realized we never paid you back for the Narnia movie! Doh! Next one's on us.

Cyn said...

the movie was my treat. but we should still get together for dinner and/or a movie sometime soon.