Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ohhh Back 2 School

So three days after I graduated with my MA I have to go back to school this time for a certificate from the state so that when I recieve my CLEAR credential I will be hirable. So I am taking two classes this summer. The first one deals with research in cultural diversity. We watched part of Spanglish on tuesday and on thursday we watched Hotel Rwanda

This was a very well done movie. I was only 13 when the genocide was going on in Africa and being a person who was not interested in ever watching the news or what was going on the in the world when I was younger I only remember hearing a tiny bit about Rwanda. I am so glad that my professor decided to show us the whole movie. It was really eye opening. This class has a lot of work but it is managable which is good since it is only a three week course and we are already done with the first week!

No comments: