Saturday, June 04, 2005

Girls/Boys Night Out

Tonight was planned to be a girls night out to go see Hitchhiker however the website had the wrong movie times and we didnt want to waste time from 7:40pm when they said the movie was showing till 11:45pm when it was auctually going to be shown. So instead Moe, Ang, Alissa (ang's friend) and I all dragged Charlie kicking and screaming to go see



The sisterhood of the traveling pants. I have read all the books and I still enjoyed this movie. There were a few things they changed in the movie that made one of the story lines very different but it was a cute movie, yes there was some cheese factor in it. This movie had potential to be better than it was but I liked it nontheless. (even charlie was caught laughing and getting into the movie!) After the movie was over we decided to see a double feature and saw Cinderella Man. Moe couldnt join us because she had to drive all the way back to riverdive. This was a great movie and I can say that because it wasnt about boxing. The movie was about providing for your family and surviving together. It was inspirational, had me at the edge of my seat at times and was emotionally moving. This is a must see!

While the girls were went out to dinner and a movie the boys all drove to riverdive to play poker at the Askew's house.

No comments: