Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm popular!

One of my latest addictions is My Space. My brother Brad got me hooked and now my goal is to have more friends than he does. The problem is that he had a 350 friend head start and I don't really know anyone else who has a My Space page. My solution is to gather as many fake friends as I can. I have Cyndi, Brad, and Amy, but the rest are my odd collection of pop culture icons, movie characters, and dead celebrities. I even got a bunch of them to post comments on my homepage. So far I'm up to 80 friends so if you read this and have your own page, let me know so I can add you. Oh yeah, you have to register to be able to check out all my new friends.

2 comments:

Darth said...

Don't even bother...its useless....plus i have you dancing around to some awesome euro-trash music.

Hutch said...

Oh, I'll find a way somehow. You're just jealous that you don't star in your own internet music video.