Friday, May 27, 2005

Its almost that time

My mom picked Curly up on her way to Whittier. We are going to drive down to Bobby McGee's and drop off the cake then grab a bite to eat. Not long after that I will need to get ready and head over to Biola. I am supposed to be there at 3:45pm for rehearsal. After rehearsal I suppose I will be standing around for awhile waiting for the MAIN EVENT to start. Graduation starts at 6pm followed by a great dinner with family and friends. I am nervous I have never worn a hoodie before and if Dr. Sibold is the one putting it over my shoulders she is a bit shorter than I am so it could be very interesting. After dinner who knows what the evening holds possibly working out at the track again since I had to cut my work out short this morning. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in a few hours. Wahooo!

1 comment:

jeric2003 said...

We had a fun time! It was great to see everyone. Not to mention some good eats! Thanks for having us. :)