Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's Coming!

Black Friday is almost upon us. I must say I am a bit sad as our tradition of bundling up, snuggling under blankets with coffee while doing puzzles or watching movies and sometimes just talking will not happen this year. You see stores have decided to open way earlier this year. I didn't realize how much this would upset me. I love the tradition me and the mister have created for ourselves. Occasionally we have had a friend come along with us for the excitement. I am hoping things go back to normal next year. We will begin our plotting and  figure out our strategy the moment those Christmas lists go up on the fridge on Thursday. There are already a few stops we are excited for. This is the big time for us, the one day of the year we go shopping!

No comments: