Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day

After brunch at the Robinson's Mom and I headed home to open up our gifts for each other and relax for a bit. I thought for a moment my stocking got mixed up with TK's as everything was wrapped in Tinkerbell wrapping paper. Paul and I got Mom a GPS navigation system so that she wouldn't have to make so many U-turns (that is unless the GPS tells her to). We made sure to tell her not to drive her car into a lake like on The Office.
Then I headed over to the Zabrosky home to see their family for a bit and give the kids some Cars stuff I had picked up. Beth and I had a good time talking and Kristi was there too! I haven't seen her probably since our wedding. The kids had fun playing with some new toys. All to soon it was time for me to hit the road and head home for dinner.
Mom and I had a delicious ham dinner and then went out to look at Christmas lights. There is a house in T-town that has two autistic sons who with the help of their dad created the coolest Christmas display I have ever seen. They even have their own website about it. Click here.

Along the way we saw this Elf sign so of course I tried to have my mom get a photo of me in it, but it was too cold and too dark to really get it done.

No comments: