Monday, December 31, 2007

GNO and BGG

Friday was a night out with the girls while all the men folk played poker. Moe, Debbie, Liz, Lisa, Jen, and myself headed out to CPK at Fashion Island for dinner. We enjoyed a great meal and a nice time gabbing.


Then it was over to the other side of the mall and into the movie theatre to catch P.S. I Love You. It was a cute and enjoyable movie. I have heard it makes people cry and tear up, I myself did not have that problem during the movie but I did when I was reading the book. There were quite a few differences between the movie and the book and the more I think about it the more I come up with. I wish that I had seen the movie first because I liked the movie but I loved the book. Anyways. The 6 of us had a very pleasnt evening together.


After the movie Moe and I said goodnight to everyone else and headed over to the Toy Boat to meet up with Morgan for dessert. The three of us decided on Cheesecake Factory. Our waiter was interesting to say the least and a bit TMI with his sharing of his life with us. Once we finished dessert we decided to take a "couple" photos.

No comments: