Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Artsy

For TK's last day in California we went to the Getty museum. We took ALOT of photosI really loved a photography exhibt they had and could have stayed in here all day looking at the different compositions. One of the photographers they had did the first panoramic type pictures of San Francisco skyline. TK decided to sneak a photo of me looking at Downtown LA
Outside were some "art" sculptures. One is called curvy bottom, pointy top; now call me crazy but I would think you could come up with a better title than that in fact I think that no title would be a wiser choice.
TK and I walked through the gardens and she was very patient with me as I took photo after photo of the flowers.
Paul was off work by this time so we drove over to the in-laws for Saturday night dinner. We had a nice time chatting and eating some good BBQ even though the service wasn't great. Paul, TK and I headed home to watch Little Miss Sunshine (TK hadn't seen it) and just chill for the rest of the evening.

No comments: