Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Journal 11/18/08

I didn't sleep good last night.  Gizmo was a hyper-hypo and made lots of noise and bite marks.  The boys were acting up again today.  They always do when it gets close to the holidays, but this year seems to be worse than others I can remember.  We prepared for it as best we could, so we'll see how it goes.  Hopefully things will settle down a bit.  I had to stay late for a staff meeting, which meant leaving during bad traffic.  When I got home, Cyndi made some seasame chicken for dinner.  After that, we went to Biola to work out for a couple hours.  We came home and watched a little tv.  I chatted a bit with mom and siblings online.  Cyndi went to bed at her normal time.  My mind is awake, but my body is sore all over so I'll probably go to bed fairly soon.  Tomorrow is a late shift and a drive out to Loma Linda for a kid's doctor appointment.

No comments: