Monday, November 10, 2008

And now a word from our sponsor....

We were a bit off today, so we'll have to continue the Alaska pictures another day. I had to stay late last night to finish some write ups and then was back too early this morning. I didn't sleep much so while I was fine at work, the drive home was a bit more....challenging. The cat was lonely and in attack mode when I got home so that kept me awake. I watched the first half of the 49ers Monday Night Football game until Cyndi and her mom came back and we went to Black Angus for dinner. They were a bit short staffed it seemed, so even though it wasn't too busy, everything took forever and dinner lasted over an hour and a half. Now I'm home, tired, and going to bed. Tomorrow is another early morning...up at 5:15.

1 comment:

Darth said...

no thats black angus, i have been there two times in my life, and both times the service was really crappy.