Friday, September 05, 2008

Friendly Affairs

I have some very wonderful friends that I do not get to see very often. I would just like to tell them what a pleasure it is when I get to see them and how much I think of them while we are not together. You all rock! Here are just a couple that I recently saw for some hang out time.


IHOP- Kelly and I met up for breakfast while I was in Vegas the week before school started. We didnt have long to chat as she had to get the kiddos to basketball games. I am glad she was able to drive over and meet me. Hopefully I will be able to see her next week as well

Labor Day- I was invited over to Marc & Tiff's new place for some BBQ, conversation, and games. The girls broke out the cards and a couple board games while the mens BBQ'ed and hung out. It was a great time to relax before the beginning of the school year.

Afternoon before 1st day of school- Kathleen (who used to work at the MS with me moved on to greener pastures down in the OC) and I have been trying to get together for much of the summer but due to travels and family goings on we never got our stuff together. Finally on the 3rd we made a lunch date to catch up. We met up over at Pat & Oscars had some good food and sat and talked for about 2 hours. We decided we should do this at least once a month. She is someone who I just sort of clicked with at work (I think it was our being Boston fans that first got us talking) she became my BTSA provider and we really enjoyed the time we got to spend together.

No comments: