Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heckuva VP choice there Obama...

“The more people learn about them (Obama and Hillary) and how they handle the pressure, the more their support will evaporate.” -- Joe Biden

“But I doubt whether American voters are going to elect ‘a one-term, a guy who has served for four years in the Senate. I don’t recall hearing a word from Barack about a plan or a tactic.” -- Joe Biden

“My impression is [Obama] thinks that if we leave, somehow the Iraqis are going to have an 'epiphany' of peaceful coexistence among warring sects. I’ve seen zero evidence of that.” -- Joe Biden

“John McCain is a personal friend, a great friend, and I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off, be well off no matter who...” -- Joe Biden

No comments: