Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Journal 7/2/08

I went to work in the morning, and since I got off during the worst traffic, I went to my parents house for a bit. I hung out with Brad until he had softball then I went home. Cyndi and I tried to book our vacation. There was a problem with one of the websites though, so the company is going to call us later. If all goes well, we'll be taking a cruise to Alaska leaving from Seattle on Cyndi's birthday. We've both wanted to go there for a long time, so it should be fun.

We're also hoping to make it up to Santa Cruz tomorrow night for 4th of July (it's my dad's birthday too). I haven't been there during family camp since the summer before I started at Biola. We went up there when we were first married and for our first anniversary, but not since.

Work has been more work the past couple of weeks. About half of my boys were caught smoking pot on several different occasions so we had to shut things down. They all lost their jobs and the many other extras they get in the ILP program. A lot of time has been spent with them stuck in their rooms while we are posted outside like prison guards.

No comments: