Thursday, February 28, 2008

Journal 2/28/08

Went to work today. People were still calling out sick and some have doctor's notes to stay home into next week. That means I have to work tomorrow, though hopefully not a full shift. After work I met up with Brad and Christie for trivia night. It was at Barney's Beanery in Old Town Pasadena. We ended up coming in second place by one point. In our defense, there were only three of us and the winning team had seven people. We had a couple of other answers right, but doubted ourselves a bit and put other answers. They do this every Thursday night so I'll have to find some people to go some time. We won a $15 gift certificate so that'll be good for dessert or a couple of drinks. When I got home there was no place to park and I had to go a few blocks over. Cyndi hates that no matter when I come home I can always find a spot and she never can. She wins this round....

No comments: