Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Blog Record!



Last week we broke our record for most consecutive days blogging. This post marks 100 straight days of new blogs. We've struggled at times, but I think we'll be able to keep going for a while. I am curious though: Does us posting regularly encourage you to check in more often, or doesn't it matter? Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of? We want to have a good mix between journaling our lives and giving you some entertainment for the day. Sometimes both in the same post. Go ahead and let us know. If this blog sucks you can always comment anonymously. =)

3 comments:

Sherida said...

I love your blog! I have to admit, though -- I use Google Reader, so it just downloads the most recent post. I basically will read whether you post a little or a lot. A lot is much nicer, though, so there is always something new to read. :)

Anonymous said...

i love your blog..read it everyday, just o see what you two have been doing

Thany said...

I am a fan, although not a regular commenter-working on that. I also use a blog reader so I am "told" each time you post. :)