Saturday, January 12, 2008

You sir! How 'bout a shave?




Yesterday, while Cyndi was off having fun at work, I made a supreme sacrifice and went to the movies without her. It was either going to be No Country for Old Men or Sweeney Todd. Since I ended up sleeping in a bit too late (don't judge me), my choice was made and I saw Sweeney.

I am always a bit reluctant to go into musicals, even ones made by my favorite director. I had the same problem when I first saw Phantom of the Opera and Chicago, but those turned out ok. This one did too. I got into the songs, and loved the story. There was even a twist that got me which doesn't usually happen, but is fun when it does. The way everyone had talked, I was actually expecting more blood and gore than there was. I'm sure this will be one I buy when it comes out on DVD.

3 comments:

Darth said...

only i may say don't judge me...please don't steal my catchphrase

Hutch said...

Amy has used it several times on her blog and you've never complained. I'm sorry for my mistake. I'm only human you know. Don't judge me.

Oops...my bad.

Amy said...

i'm allowed because i'm awesome like that