Wednesday, December 12, 2007

is it supposed to feel like that?

So after school today I booked it down to SD because I had a temporary crown put on before Thanksgiving and it was time to put on the permanent. From the moment they said there would be no numbing of my mouth I was very skeptical of this whole event. But since I didn't have a choice I gripped the arms of the chair and waited for the worst. I survived, thank goodness. It was not a pleasant experience and there was quite a bit of filing down my teeth so they would fit properly together. Something still feels a bit off, but I said I would give it a week or so and see if I didn't notice a difference. My mouth is sore but no where near what it was when I had the first appointment and I was surprised I could eat Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully it will feel better in the morning.

No comments: