Sunday, November 18, 2007

The three F's: Fresh & Easy, Food, & Fooseball

Today I took a trip over to our new market across the street Fresh and Easy. I strolled through the aisles to see what we possibly needed at home. They have people handing out samples of pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, and other bakery goodies. There's lots of good produce, and items which aren't at regular grocery stores. They have all self-checkout counters with many smiling faces to help out if you need it.

On my way out of the store I was thanked by a woman for shopping at Fresh and Easy and handed a coupon for the next time I shop for $6 off, a reusable grocery bag and a lovely bunch of roses, which cost $7 for the bouquet. Fresh and Easy won't be my main source of food buying but I will frequent the store every once in a while. Tonight I decided to make home made pizza once again. With a wheat crust, and pepperoni with some pineapple on my side. My favorite is throwing the dough around to create the crust. I think it turned out quite well. I was even able to create a crust with which to hold the slice while eating it this time. Once it was complete we sat down to enjoy our pizza dinner and watch some record breaking fooseball (Patriots/Bills).

No comments: