Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quick before its Friday again

Last Friday I headed down to SD for Homecoming. It has now been 10 yrs. ago that I was in H.S. and attended a game as a student. It was fun to be there I just wish more friends could have joined me for the experience. The band played, the cheerleaders cheered, the football players, well ...they tried. After the massacre happened the marching band took the field and played their show which featured songs from Little Shop of Horrors. We thought it was fantastic.
Here is the sad, sad final score.
Saturday Erin, Tif and I were able to get it all together to meet up for lunch at Oscar's and had a nice time hanging out for a couple hours. I am glad it all worked out for us to meet up. Sunday mom and I went to church had a nice lunch and then after my laundry was done I had to head back home to finish up my work before the school week started again. On my way home I took a minute to stop and reflect on the fires and all the families that were affected by them.

No comments: