Tuesday, November 06, 2007

No Time

I have come to the realization that I do not have enough hours in the day to accomplish the amount of work I am expected to complete and have ready for the next day. I am trying to not be stressed out about it but I am having difficulty accomplishing that. My class is being restructured, students added and the end of the quarter is this Friday. I found myself sitting with my head in my hands wondering where to start, how to start and how to do what I have been asked to do.

2 comments:

Amy said...

no time! there's never any time! i don't have time to study! i'll never get into stanford! i'll let everyone down! i'm so confused! wait, i just need one of these *opens bottle of caffine pills*


don't stress and worry too much. you'll figure it out and survive

Cyn said...

oooo, caffeine pills thats what i need! off to the store.