Friday, November 16, 2007

Pupil Free Day!

Parent Conference day rocks. I had only 2 of 6 parents show up today. It was good to be able to sit down and talk to these parents and explain what has been going on and what we need to be happening. The two parents I met are doing the best they can with what they have. I am glad to understand a bit more where my students are coming from and I am glad I have the support from these parents that I need. Sadly the parents I really wanted to talk to did not show up.

I had one appointment at 8am which lasted almost an hour and an appointment at 2pm which lasted 45 min. Inbetween my two appointments I worked on getting work ready for the week after Thanksgiving. I am hoping that by next week I will have all of my work done so that I wont have to worry, or think about it on my Thanksgiving break.

Today was pleasent given the events of yesterday (if you want to know you can ask me privately). Next week I will only have 4 students during my two days which will be crazy especially if one of them doesnt show up one day or the other. But once we come back from break my class will be bumpped up to 15.

No comments: