Sunday, October 07, 2007

San Diego

After work on Friday I hopped in my car and headed to SD. I picked up my mom at the house and we headed to my cousin Josh's football game. Just a few minutes into the game Josh's sister Manda and her BF showed up. I was suprised since I didn't know she was coming. I am glad they came out to watch the game, it was fun to hang out with them during the game. We had a good time watching Josh who got to play most of the game, and his team the Sultans came out victorious. Saturday took me to the doctors to get my finger x-rayed and to a hair dresser (who took off way more than she was supposed to). Then Mom and I went out to lunch and to run errands. We picked Amy up to come over and hang out, do some homework and watch Grey's.


Sunday began with church and a moving sermon on Heart and how you need to have passion for what you are doing when using your spiritual gifts. Then Beth and I went out for lunch at a Mexican restaurant in Tierrasanta. It was a lovely time. I could have hung out there and talked all day. This is probably the longest amount of time that just the two of us have hung out alone talking and we should have done this sooner :) After lunch I jumpped into my car and went over to Adrienne's 2nd birthday party. It was good to hang out with Erin, see the family and meet some of her neighbor friends.

2 comments:

Thany said...

You know, I was thinking that too...I don't think we have ever been truly alone that long! And just when we were getting started, we had to go. We have another date for lunch next time you swing down here. :)

Cyn said...

Which is weird given we have known each other for 11 yrs or so. That sounds great. I had a wonderful time talking with you. I'm sure I will be seeing you soon.