Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home Again

My mom was able to come home. She is on multiple meds and her heart is still screwy. But it isn't as high as previously. She will meet with a cardiologist in 2 weeks. I will be heading down to SD tomorrow afternoon (hopefully) to spend the weekend with her.

A big thank you to Lynn who picked her up and took her home and then went out and got some groceries for her, you are awesome.

So while things aren't back to normal things look to be a bit better than they were. We appreciate all the well wishes, notes of support and the anytime you need me call me's. :*

3 comments:

Hutch said...

Was the baby in the picture a parting gift from the hospital? Who knew it was that easy to get one!

Cyn said...

my husband the comedian everybody.

now fyi that is my mom holding James Askew when I had him for the weekend once upon a time. I was looking for a photo of the house but apparently I dont have any.

Moe said...

I didn't even notice it was James! How funny! I'm glad she is doing better! Thank God for answered prayers! Can't wait to see you next month! Love you guys.