Saturday, February 17, 2007

New feature

Ok, I heard you. I got a lot of hate mail this week when our picture thingy starting playing My Chemical Romance for everyone with no way to turn it off. My bad. It wasn't supposed to do that.

I did want the blog to be a bit more musical though. I put up a player a while ago, but it wouldn't recognize most of the songs I tried to load into it. Luckily I was directed to a website that would take care of that for me called FineTune. The only downsides I've found so far are that your playlist has to be at least 45 songs and you can only put a max of 3 songs by each artist.

Anyway, just to try it out, I put together a playlist of songs from my concert experiences. You can tell how many shows I get out to these days by the mid 90's feel to most of it. Oh well. I plan to make more lists later so check it out every now and then. Oh, and before I get any complaints, I am not responsible for content in the songs...though I did try and put less offensive songs from some groups (I see you over there Rage). I also put the live versions of songs if possible.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i never heard it play my chemical romance....