Friday, January 19, 2007

I (heart) crazy people


I know some of you stick it out for the whole season, but I just can't do it. I'll watch anytime they have the bad singers on. After that I'll check in occasionally when it gets to the final group. Even that can be rough when they throw in "ABBA week" or some other garbage no one wants to hear. Seriously, someone loses out on a chance to be a pop star because their cover of a Barry Manilow song isn't good enough?

Anywho, I found this website that's pretty cool. Some guy looked up and linked to the myspace pages of as many people as he could find from the awful Seattle and Minneapolis auditions. My personal favorites? Jessica "super Jewel fan" Rhode who works as a cosmotologist at Glamour Shots and loves the band "the Google Dolls". Steven "big scary red haired viking guy" Thoen lets us know that "it's always 420 somewhere".

5 comments:

Moe said...

That ladies(if you could call her a lady) boobs haunt me in my sleep.....

Anonymous said...

I do believe those boobs have NEVER seen the inside of a bra...my nightmares continue.

Hey, don't you think for one minute I don't know what 420 means...bet your mother doesn't...

Hutch said...

Yeah, I'm sure she doesn't.

Cyn said...

so yucky!

Anonymous said...

hey!! i luv ABBA! stop ur hatin' paul...