Friday, November 10, 2006

Best show on tv...



Even though my birthday isn't until December, my family groups it together with my grandfather's birthday at the end of October since everyone is busy with the holidays later on. It's too hard to get together for every birthday, so everyone has to share a party. This year, one of the few things I asked for were seasons 1 and 2 of The Office.

This weekend I am going to finish watching them. I'd gone through season 1 and the first disc of season 2 with 3 discs to go. I had only seen a few of the episodes because I was always working when it was on and our reception is horrid once the vcr gets involved.

I didn't realize how many ongoing plot points I had missed especially between Jim and Pam. I could also watch nothing but Jim and Dwight interacting and be very happy.

1 comment:

jeric2003 said...

Wohoo! This is my favorite show right now.