Monday, September 04, 2006

that is what you get

for helping a friend.

While we were helping Charlie get all of her stuff loaded up, I went to pick something up and my back said "oh no you don't" and it gave up. It hurt from that point on, but I figured I just strained something and it would be fine. So we kept working.

Next morning I wake up and need to go potty, so I walk into the bathroom very slowly and even the thought of sitting down sent me into tears. So I just stood there in the bathroom crying for a couple minutes till Paul came in because he heard me crying. He asked if I wanted help, I just stood there crying. Finally with his help I completed the task of sitting.

It was decided not long after that I should probably go see a doctor since it was obvious this was not going to get better any time soon. Off we went, to Bright Medical Center in Whittier. I saw the doctor and he ordered a shot for me (ouch) and the nurse kept telling me stop tensing up. I was thinking ::dude you are going to stick a needle in my backside when I hate needles and I am supposed to be relaxed?:: Got jabbed with a needle then had to wait in the the waiting room for 15 minutes to make sure that I didn't have a reaction. I was sent home with some pain/inflamatory medication and some muscle relaxors.

3 comments:

jeric2003 said...

Ouch! :( Hope you feel better soon.

Cyn said...

Thanks. Lots of laying around and sleeping. The drugs they gave me knock me O-U-T

Cyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.