Sunday, September 03, 2006

Florida sucks!

I may have a stronger opinion than most but that is because my Charlie is moving there.
BOOOOO!
Paul and I spent the afternoon helping her pack and load everything into the UHAUL trailer.

Angela showed up around 9-930 to help with the last of the stuff and take some photos. Here is what we think it may look like when they get to Florida (but the other way around) We decided to be all artsy and take a photo in the mirror.
Hell's Angels We couldnt get her to give us a normal smile, so we decided to do it for her. Sad Charlie
Finally a smiley photo
You will be greatly missed Charlie.

I know you wont see this for at least a week but I thought you should know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel so exposed...
i showed this to charlie - did she respond via email?
... but not as exposed as the time my pants fell off in the wendy's parking lot... so ur safe - ur "picture" will remain under lock & key for the time being... don't get to risky!!