Sunday, July 23, 2006

Long Time

7 years is a very long time. I haven't seen them since inbetween my Freshman and Sophomore years at Biola, which would be B.P.(before Paul).

My youth pastor and his wife moved back to SD from Arizona last May but I hadn't had the opportunity to visit with them until this weekend. They are expecting their first little one in just a few months, it is so exciting. So on Sunday morning I headed over to their house to drop off a few things for them and had the chance to talk for a bit. It was a little strange since I am a different person than I was in H.S. and I really want them to know the real me. The big difference is I smile and laugh a lot more. I have fun, and am comfortable with who I am.

Since Paul and I have been married almost 5 years and since they were unable to make it to the wedding I really want Paul to meet them since they have had such a positive impact on my life.

This photo is a bit old, but they pretty much the same
Marc & Tiffany Henning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture made me grin. I miss them. Give them a hug for me the next time you see them?

Cyn said...

this photo makes me smile as well, i cant believe it is from like '94. of course i will do that for you.