Saturday, July 22, 2006

Butterfields

I drove down to SD this morning. Traffic was horrible took me like 3 hours. Oy!
It was too hot to get any thing done around the house so my mom and I ran a few errands before heading over to the event for the afternoon a Retirement (Betty) and Graduation (Leslie) Party. I haven't seen our old neighbors Betty and Gary since a wedding last July.
I grew up with their kids David and Leslie as they lived one door over. David is one day less than being exactly 1 year younger than me. Leslie is about 4 years younger than me. It was so good to see them and catch up a bit. Leslie was at Williams & Mary for college and said she had a wonderful time. We looked through some scrapbooks that her mom put together for her, talked about things we remembered from childhood and what we were doing now. I had a great time reconnecting.
Congradulations on finishing college Leslie! & Congratulations on retirement Betty!
From left to right
Justin, David, Michelle, Leslie, Me, Andrew

No comments: