Tuesday, July 04, 2006

IKEA

Happy 4th of July
To start off the morning I headed out to Ikea in Covina to help out my bro-in-law pick up the rest of the entertainment center he wanted. We were in and out of there pretty quick but discovered that we had two of the same piece and needed a different one. So I stayed with the stuff we already loaded and Bradley ran back in to exchange it. Ikea is slow at exchanges I noticed as it took about 35 min for him to come back. That was okay by me I had a few phone calls to make and it gave me ample time to complete them. Once we got the right piece we loaded it up and I followed him back to the 'rents house. He is planning on having it completed before they get home from Santa Cruz. I say good luck! As we know Ikea is all assembly required. Bradley then hooked me up with some leftovers from the party so that Paul and I would have something to BBQ tonight. YEA!

2 comments:

Darth said...

almost done with the tv stand so it can be done!

Darth said...

almost done with the tv stand so it can be done!