Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Blog

Notice up at the top that there is a new link called Tough Enough. This is a new blog that Trisha helped me set up. I will be using it to catalog my progress from now until the Race for the Cure. If you are interested in seeing how I am doing, want to encourage me or keep me accountable please visit this site.
Thank you all in advance for your love and support. And remember that I would love for any of you to join me in walking or even to just pledge a couple bucks towards this worthy cause.

6 comments:

Thany said...

Awesome, Cyndi!!
I am doing the San Diego Breast Cancer 3-Day this year in November.
Rock on my walking firend!!

Cyn said...

Thanks. I thought about doing that one but I dont think I am up for a three day race yet. Baby steps, some day I hope to be able to do a 10K or heck dare I dream a half marathan

jeric2003 said...

Sounds great! It's tough to get in the habit of working out regularly, but once you're in the habit, you feel better and it's worth it. I can't imagine not working out regularly now that I've been doing it for a few years. It's hard with my physical problems, but even when I limit the activity, it still helps relive stress and makes me feel more energized. :) Good luck, we'll be encouraging you along the way!

Cyn said...

Thanks! I appreciate it you guys.

Sher said...

Go C! Any tips in getting started on a workout routine? I can't seem to get the hang of it.

Cyn said...

many times you dont "feel" like working out so you need to get your mind into it. play some music that pumps you up, or that you can dance crazy to. many times that is enough to get you ready to workout. i have also found it is much easier to be motivated since i have an audience. if you want to start the plan it is on Cates blog you can print it out. i follow it which is 3 times a week, take 1-2 days off and the rest of the time do an activity that you enjoy. ie swimming, frisbee golf, walking, dancing, skateboarding etc.