Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good Day / Bad Day



On Thursday we went with the Askews to the Angels/Royals game. Our seats were in the outfield, but we were in the row right behind the bullpen so we got a up close view of the pitchers warming up throughout the game. The Angels ending up winning 3-2 in 10 innings, plus I got a spiffy Angels Gilligan style hat. Good times!

The not so good times was that the game was also a chance to say goodbye to Nick. As of Sunday he is now a resident of Eugene, Oregon where he is starting his new job and waiting for their house to sell so the family to join him. I know it's not goodbye forever, but it will still be weird not having my closest friend around. We first met just under 10 years ago at Biola and have been close friends almost since day one.



3 comments:

Nick said...

quit making me cry at work!!!!

Darth said...

wait is he crying for the angels?

Hutch said...

I'd be crying if I was an Angels fan.