Thursday, May 25, 2006

Prayer Needed!

Long story short. My Aunt Robin and Uncle Ron both have cancer, both are on chemo treatments. I just talked to my mom and Uncle Ron is in ICU in a semi induced coma - He got an infection from low blood count from chemo - The doctors are trying new antibiotics now but it's hour to hour whether he'll make it. My Aunt Robin has decided to stop her chemo treatment until they know what will happen with Ron because if she was on chemo she wouldn't be able to be at his side. Their daughter is 18 and supposed to graduate H.S. a week from today. Their son is 15. I am unsure of everyones faith. Please pray for the entire situtation as well as for my mom as this is her sister. Let us be comforts to them and show them love and empathy. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

Also this weekend my fathers side of the family will be laying to rest my Great Aunt Dorothy who passed away earlier this week. She was a wonderful woman. Pray for comfort for my grandpa as he is the only surviving sibiling, and for the rest of the family as they celebrate her life.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

no news is good news. right?