Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Frustrated

I hate feeling pressured to be perfect 100% of the time when I know that if the regular teacher was there then others would not be so judgemental and allow for some slack.
I needed 5 minutes for the students to finish a test, when we were also needing to head over to music class, not an offical music class just practicing for a performance that happens in a month. I was put down in front of the students about needing to be there right away, and no they could not wait why couldn't I just follow simple instructions. I am sorry but I am just as bit as qualified as this woman in fact I probably am more qualified than her. I have treated her and everyone else on the grade level team with respect and a desire to learn more about the teaching profession. I just get so frustrated when I am giving 110% and I get taken down in front of students and talked about behind my back.

No comments: