Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Sweet Valentine

I was in San Diego this past weekend with my mom for her b-day and when I came home on Monday I walked up and saw this out side our door.
Then as I walked inside I noticed the whole apartment had been clean, dishes washed and put away, clutter cleared, trash taken out etc. There was also a card on the coffee table and my sweetie waiting for me. =)

On Valentines Day we hung out and read the paper as it is rare that we are both home during the morning hours. For lunch we went to Lucilles BBQ . Yummy! We have been there once before last August for my birthday. It is always a great place to eat.
Then it was time to head home and Paul had to head out to work. That would have been my least favorite part of the day but we did have a fantastic day together.

6 comments:

jeric2003 said...

Awww. Very cool! Lucille's has really good food. We had our last Meat Day there.

Darth said...

Paul, you are lame, you should have gone with my idea for valentine's day.

Cyn said...

hey darth i wouldnt talk... do you have a wife? hum. maybe you should rethink what lame is. =)

Sher said...

I almost ate at Lucille's once. We waited outside for over an hour, then gave up and went to Denny's instead.

Cyn said...

i say that it is worth the wait!

Sher said...

Well, at the time we were all starving, and it was around 10 oclock at night, and they were telling us it would be at least 45 minutes longer.