Sunday, January 15, 2006

Time for a lobotomy!













Some of you might know that I've been having headaches lately. And by lately, I mean daily. And by daily, I mean all day every day. Since mid November. Long ago I got to the point where I didn't even think about it much unless it was really bad. They are just always there.

I've been to the doctor several times. They keep prescribing meds that are supposed to be really powerful. So far they've done nothing. I might as well have taken nothing at all. Advil dulls the pain some, but other than that I haven't found anything that has any effect.

Anyway, they finally scheduled me for a CT scan tomorrow afternoon. I really hope they find something, just so I know what's going on. At this point I think I'd feel worse if they didn't know what was causing them and therefore couldn't do anything to make it better.

8 comments:

Moe said...

Keep us updated!

Hutch said...

No news yet. They should have the results by Friday.

Hutch said...

I didn't get a phone call today which means they most likely didn't find anything. I suppose that's good, but now I still have the headaches and am back at step one in figuring out what is causing them and finding something to stop them.

Darth said...

Just want to make sure that I read that correctly, they found nothing in your head right?

Hutch said...

Yeah, joke all you want. By the way, I had to work today so I didn't get to see who the Broncos are playing in the Super Bowl. Let me know if you caught the game. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul - have they checked for food allergies? Ginger

Darth said...

yeah the broncos lost in the playoffs, but i missed the niners playoff game perhaps you could tell me who won that one?

Hutch said...

Not sure if I have the right game or not, but I found a 55-10 Niners win. Guess we'll have to go with that.