Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Christmas Day is spent with Cyndi's family. In the past we have driven up to Victorville but this year we went down to SD. We went down in the morning and opened stockings, then we headed over to the Robinsons house for brunch with old neighbors and friends. We decided to then go catch a movie, The Producers. It was fairly well done, a few to many songs for my taste. Not one of the top movies for me in 2005. We also opened our presents to each other and from family that could not be with us. Then we went home and had a fantastic dinner complete with pecan pie (Cyndi's personal favorite). We settled in watched some T.V. and played with our new toys.

3 comments:

Moe said...

I bet they didn't write your name on top of the pecan pie with whip cream like I use to ;)

Bring back the tag board!!!!!!!!

Moe said...

you need to add 'dick' to your last movies seen.

Cyn said...

i thought about writing my name on it but we didnt have the spray whip, just the dolop kind. doah! i know i need to update my movies. i will when i post later today.